Horizon Low-Mid Level Bookletmakers
collators and bookletmaking systems for entry to mid-level production environments
Whatever your bookletmaking needs require Horizon has the solution!
The Horizon Bookletmaking Systems are completely modular so your system is ready for now and into the future! Sheet collators, stitch and fold units, fore-edge trimmers and deliveries make Horizon the system of choice for any bookletmaking requirement.
QC-S30 Collator and Collating System
The Horizon QC-S30 Collator is one of the worlds fastest tabletop friction feed collators, and can be built into a 3-tower table top friction feed collating system. The modular design of the system allows the flexibility to expand with additional components as production needs grow. The QC-S30’s innovative design allow 10, 20, 30 stations, offers speed and quality construction, and will provide years of superior productivity and reliability. Accessories for the QC-S30 Collator include the PS-P61 Corner Stapler and SPF9/FC-9.
- Bins per Tower: 10 (Friction-feed)
- Maximum Number of Towers: 3 (10, 20, 30 Stations)
- Bin capacity: 1.1″ (200+ sheets 20 lb. bond)
- Sheet Size: 5.5″ x 6.9″ to 12″ x 17″
- Paper Weight: 14 lb. bond to 67 lb. index (53-128 gsm) including NCR, and some coated stocks
- Production Speed(s): Up to 3900 sets per hour (5 sheets) 8.5″ x 11″ – Up to 2100 sets per hour 11″ x 17″
- Receiving Tray: Offset Stack or Straight Stack
SPF-P9 Bookletmaker and FC-P9 Face Trimmer
The Horizon SPF-P9 Bookletmaker is well suited to run both off-line or in-line with the QC-S30 collator. Capable of producing up to 33 booklets per minute, the SPF-P9 features simple semi-automatic setup and delivers neatly finished booklets with a clean, sharp edge trim. Changing over to any size sheets from 8.5″ x 11″ to 11″ x 17″ is accomplished by rotating the easily accessible control knobs. When working with 8.5″ x 11″ sheets, finished sets can be stapled and folded, folded only, top or side stapled, or top stapled and folded. The Horizon FC-P9 Face Trimmer can be added to trim the edge of the book by .08″ to 1/2″ to provide the highest quality booklets.
- Sheet Size: From 7.17″ x 10.12″ to 12.59″ x 17.71″
- Sheet Weight Range: 64 to 127.9 gsm (normal paper), 104.7 to 157 gsm (coated paper)
- Booklet Size (Before Trim, FC-P9): 8.27″ x 5.83″ Min to 12.59″ x 8.85″ Max (Top to bottom x Spine to fore-edge)
- Booklet Size (After Trim, FC-P9): 8.27″ x 5.44″ Min to 12.59″ x 8.85″ Max (Top to bottom x Spine to fore-edge)
- Production Speed: Maximum 33 booklets per minute
- Voltage/Frequency: Single Phase 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Machine Dimensions: Stand-alone: 35.4″ (W) x 26″ (D) x 31.3″ (H)
- Machine Weight: 340 lbs.
Contact Us for More Information
Contact us today for more information on the Horizon Product Line.