Challenge iCutter Paper Cutters
powerful heavy-duty gear driven paper cutters available in sizes from 30.7″ to 61″
iCutter Series Paper Cutters
The iCutter series is a heavy-duty gear driven paper cutter designed for heavy users. These paper cutters are built to provide you with the same precise, trouble free operation that you have become accustomed to with the entire Challenge product line. The rugged design of the iCutter mechanical drive paper cutters starts with their cast-iron and steel construction. The heavy frame and knife bar design reduces twisting to provide consistent cutting accuracy. The iCutter paper cutters have a very rigid and stable backgauge due to the linear rail design that lifts the backgauge and guides it without undue stresses on the lead screw. The lead screw utilizes a ball screw design, known for its reliability and accuracy at any speed. The available iCutter interface provides the platform for CIP/JDF integration. The larger 15″ color touch screen control panel gives the operator more job information at a glance. Machine maintenance reminders, complete self-diagnostics and error-detection, and advanced job storage and retrieval capabilities will bring your bindery into the next era of cutting proficiency. The iCutter Series is available in five models…
- The iCutter 780 automatic programmable 30.7″ paper cutter.
- The iCutter 860 automatic programmable 33.86″ paper cutter.
- The iCutter 1160 automatic programmable 45.67″ paper cutter.
- The iCutter 1370 automatic programmable 54″ paper cutter.
- The iCutter 1550 automatic programmable 61″ paper cutter.
- Large full color 15″ touch screen display.
- Program controller with 40GB memory storage, self diagnostics and a multitude of operator commands.
- CIP3/CIP4/JDF compliant.
- Double end knife pull for powerful and precise cutting (single pull on model 780 and 860).
- Shear bolt for cutting system protection.
- Extremely fast and accurate backgauge positioning with AC servomotor, ball bearing lead screw and linear guide.
- Chrome plated main and side tables with air.
- Electromagnetic clutch and brake system.
- Light beam safety curtain and integrated, cross monitored two-hand cut control safety system.
- Table light, optical cut line indicator, slot closing device and closed rear table.
- Heavy duty construction with massive base provides stability and longevity.
Contact Us for More Information
Contact us today for more information on the Challenge Product Line.